Accomplished real estate professional with 15+ years experience in the strategic real estate (occupier) consulting. Progressive responsibilities / assignments in lean process improvement, cost savings, organization design, project management, transactions management, portfolio management and workplace strategy. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt in 2014. Certified Commercial Investment Member.
Leverages her experience as a corporate real estate professional to translate client needs into actionable solutions to achieve measurable results. Proven success in process re-engineering and program development.
In 2009, embarked on a self-directed global study of emerging markets. Studied Mandarin Chinese language in Beijing, China and traveled extensively throughout Asia.
Specialties: > Real Estate Portfolio Management
> Mergers & Acquisitions
> Workplace Strategy
> Site Location Strategy
> Financial Analysis & Project Modeling
> Real Estate Acquisitions
> Leasing & Transaction Management
> Capital Improvement
> Tenant Improvement
> Project Management
> Program Development
> Process Re-Engineering
Director, Clinic Platform
May 2019 – Present
Responsible for JLL's strategic alignment and service delivery to client's national clinic portfolio. Accountable for JLL scope of services including: Facilities Management, Project Management, Transaction Management, Lease Administration, Operations & Engineering, Financial Management and Integrated Program Management.
Senior Vice President
Jul 2015 – Present
- Mergers & Acquisitions Lead
- Responsible for oversight of all real estate related activities during due diligence and integration phases for a Fortune top 15 US health care company.
Nov 2011 – Jun 2015
- Project management of over 50 projects for 30 companies, primary focus on financial services and healthcare industries.
- Identified $22M in cost savings for 2 global companies; $1.9M of savings implemented in 90 days.
- Optimized a leading healthcare facility management program to evolve to a nationally distributed operational model, leveraging tiered retail service delivery model practices with healthcare industry standards of care.
- Re-engineered and managed a retail mortgage national branch expansion program, reducing cycle time for branch delivery by 57% through application of Lean principles.
- Published white papers on internal benchmarking best practices and employee engagement, 2014 and changing the conversation with relationship management, 2013.
Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Planning Manager
Oct 2006 – Jun 2009
- Developed a program to manage space and cut occupancy expenses for 15MM square feet of space and $63MM in assets.
- Re-engineered the division’s workflow process, reduced cost and improved project turnaround time.
Real Estate Acquisitions Manager
May 2005 – Oct 2006
- Directed an aggressive site acquisition plan for the bank, including location strategy and financial analysis.
Jan 2004 – May 2005
- Managed all aspects of small and large capital improvement projects.