• Highly motivated and experienced real estate management professional skilled in managing business strategy and operational excellence for successful organizations; skilled in Operations, Human Resources, Information Technology, Reporting, and Facilities Management.
• Skilled in the development of strategies to maximize real estate portfolio performance while minimizing costs; adept in the management of planning, transactions, and projects within the corporate real estate vertical.
• Engages in demand planning and forecasting, due diligence, market and property evaluations, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, transactional negotiations.
• Well versed in entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial challenges and solutions; launched and managed two highly successful businesses and presently provides coworking spaces tailored to meet the unique needs of startups and entrepreneurs; built a brand and business which focuses on office environments, building workplace communities, and workplace experience as a service.
• Visualizes broad situations and executes focused strategies through exceptional leadership, with a command of the details necessary to ensure the successful resolution of complex issues.
Core Skills and Competencies
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Real Estate - Workplace Strategy and Experience/5G Innovation Labs
2018 – Present
Joined the Intl team, which manages 6000 assets, in 52 countries. Developed programs pushing Verizon further into the workplace of the future, leveraging smart city technology, and forward thinking solutions improving employee engagement and workplace experience.
Building a GRE platform for the 5G team and innovators to develop new business lines in prep for the 5G revolution. Optimizing VZ portfolio reach, creating university collaborative hubs for Verizon and partners.
Director of Workplace and Real Estate
Feb 2003 – Present
Piloted the company through sustained growth, expanding 20X over the last decade. Successfully positioned the company as a premier provider of cost-effective coworking solutions to startups and entrepreneurs in New York, Chicago and Boston. Retained based on the ability to effectively manage sales, marketing, partnerships, and construction initiatives. Built diverse leadership teams to address portfolio needs in multiple regions.
• Oversaw the development of over 17 coworking sites in three major metropolitan areas; assumed a lead role negotiating the key terms and agreements of contracts with vendors, as well as real estate lease and purchase transactions.
• Managed strategy, design development and construction processes for all capital projects, and administered budget, timelines, expectations for projects and stakeholders.
• Developed growth strategies, and distinguishing factors which included building new specialty communities, focused on clean-tech and sustainable development, and social impact.
• Responsible for identifying and implementing technologies that captured substantial gains in efficiency and productivity through automation while fostering improvements in growth and sustainability.
• Developed and strengthened relationships with a network of contractors, architects, and vendors.
• Navigated the company through two major recessions through a winning combination of cost containment initiatives, new market opportunities, and strategic partnerships.
• Contributed to business development by assembling and leading teams of sales, marketing, and business development professionals dedicated to the overall success of the company.
Director of Workplace Strategy and Facilities
2007 – 2010
Maintained accountability for vendor relationships, contract administration, and general operations management responsibilities. Recognized with a promotion to a greater scope of responsibility after three years.
• Partnered with enterprise Fortune 50 accounts on corporate transitions and relocations
• Created and deployed long and short term strategy plans, aligning goals and needs with corporate projections
• Engaged in cross-functional communications, gaining insight into customer needs, constant problem solving, and creating solutions for growing businesses.
• Mentored and trained members of the management team in the workplace transition process.
• Implemented and integrated new technologies to improve efficiency and assist with scalability.
• Developed a strong working knowledge of building technology systems, HVAC, electric, lighting, safety, LEED building, architectural and structural considerations.
Director of Sales and Marketing
2003 – 2007
Responsible for all facets of sales and marketing, including partnership development, marketing campaign development and execution, and sales strategy, expanding market share in a challenging and highly competitive industry.
• Recognized for leading the early migration to digital media platforms, building SEO, keyword, and retargeting strategies to boost online lead generation.
• Created channel partnerships with accelerator and incubator programs, as well as university entrepreneurship programs; additionally, developed a partnership program with international trade commissions and venture capital firms.
• Launched referral programs, corporate sponsorship programs, and a series of networking events to promote growth and drive traffic.
Managed marketing budgets and sales targets and accelerated growth with enterprise partnerships.