Senior talent management lead with 15+ years’ experience in sports & entertainment, hospitality, consumer goods and non-profit arenas specializing in the candidate experience with focus on high volume recruiting strategy design & process, operations, project management, diversity hiring and training & facilitation.
Recruiting Manager | Recruitment Director
*Open to relocation for the right opportunity.
Forward-thinking recruiting leader dedicated to cross collaboration in fast paced environments to develop teams, strategize recruiting processes and streamline recruiting operations to attract the best talent for high volume settings. Utilize a five star customer service and employer branding focus to engage talent throughout the full candidate lifecycle. Outstanding communicator with a natural ability to forge relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Experienced user of ATS systems - iCIMS, Brassring & Taleo.
Work history encompasses significant accomplishments across several areas: High Volume Recruitment Process; Onboarding and Orientation; Training and Facilitation; Talent Management; Performance Management; Employee Engagement; Coaching & Mentoring, HR Administration and Guest Operations.
• High Volume Recruitment
• Diverse Hiring
• Onboarding | Orientation
• On-Campus Recruitment
• Applicant Tracking | ATS
• Project Management
• Training Design & Facilitation
• Corporate Culture
• Coaching / Mentoring
• Employer Branding
• Candidate Experience
• Cross Functional Team Leadership
• HR Administration & Compliance
• Spearheaded annual US Open Championships Career Fair targeting over 4000 attendees.
• Developed and facilitated individual, operational departmental training for 1500+ employees resulting in increased customer service.
• Implemented and integrated new ATS system to streamline high-volume payroll & recruiting processes.
Contact me at email@example.com with inquiries regarding senior talent acquisition opportunities or to network.
-National Audubon Society-
Talent Acquisition | Onboarding | High Volume | Nonprofit | Conservation
Nov 2018 – Present
Manage all aspects of full lifecycle candidate sourcing and high-volume recruitment in a diverse, matrixed, non-profit environment across advocacy, science and education across 15+ states within the conservation arena.
People Operations | Talent Acquisition Strategist
Feb 2017 – Present
Assisted small, boutique organizations, startups & individuals with design, implementation and delivery of HR Business tools to improve and streamline HR and Talent Acquisition operations.
• Collaborated with leadership to effectively assess and address full cycle recruitment initiatives and on-boarding efforts in order to offer a transformed candidate experience.
• Drove strategies, talent initiatives, and influenced decision making among key stakeholders.
-Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.-
Talent Acquistion | High Volume Recruitment | Consumer Goods
Apr 2017 – Aug 2018
As a high-volume, talent acquisition specialist for Stanley Black & Decker, I leverage all aspects of candidate sourcing & full-cycle recruitment in a matrixed, global business and consumer goods environment. I work with leaders and hiring managers across business units within the following teams: Supply Chain / Procurement; Technology & Innovation; Engineering; Product Development and Program Management.
By building rapport, I excel at developing business partnerships among key stakeholders to drive strategy, talent initiatives, lead change and influence decision making. I apply industry knowledge and best practices making continuous improvements to recruiting process and operating procedures. Proactively develop relationships with key talent to create pipelines for critical areas of the business in order to minimize overall recruiting cost per hire.
• Brought in to recruit 250 new Supply Planning positions for Craftsman Tools acquisition using various sourcing techniques from social media and university career fairs to LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Assess recruitment trends and identify key issues to present to Business Unit leaders and HR Business Partners.
• Improve employer brand and reputation through social media presence, networking, career fairs and industry events.
-(USTA) United States Tennis Association-
HR Administration | Talent Acquisition | High Volume | People Management | Project Management
Jan 2008 – Aug 2016
The National Tennis Center is a not-for-profit subsidiary of the USTA, the national governing body of tennis in the U.S. Provided HR leadership to COO and Senior Management Team and executed key Recruitment and Guest Operations lead role for US Open Tennis Tournament.
I collaborated with senior management and HR teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives across areas of Staffing / Recruitment; Performance Management, Employee Relations, Teambuilding; Training and Development, Rewards & Recognition, and Organizational Effectiveness. Additionally, I was responsible for the high volume recruitment strategy and full candidate life-cycle of over 1500 seasonal team members, as well as both full-time and hourly staff.
• Executed high volume seasonal recruitment strategy for 1500+ team members with team of 8.
• Designed and co-facilitated U.S. Open Guest Operations Training in conjuntion with Disney.
• Led and implemented full scope of corporate HR initiatives and managed day-to-day administration for 65+ full-time and 40+ part-time employees.
• Served as advisor / coach for leadership to establish optimal organizational structures, build high performing teams, resolved employee relations issues and drove employee engagement.
Sr. Coordinator, HR Administration
Jan 2005 – Jan 2008
Facility Administration Coordinator | Administration
Oct 2003 – Jan 2005
Managed and supported Managing Director. Acted as key point person for senior leadership team. Provided day to day assistance within operation.