Experience in office operations, employee engagement, event planning, and facilities. Known for being highly organized, detail oriented, and fun to be around! Also loves exclamation marks!!!
Oakland Office Manager
Dec 2019 – Present
Mar 2017 – Dec 2019
Office Manager for a financial software provider with 150 local employees and 22 offices worldwide.
Create a positive and engaging environment for all employees to thrive and succeed.
Event planning with employee engagement centric events, while adhering to a limited budget.
Central site contact for facilities, including all vendors, visitors, and building management liaison.
Office relocation project; including site selection, architect/ interior designer selection, design development, furniture selection, construction, and move logistics.
-Lucas Montgomery Events-
Jan 2012 – Feb 2017
Proprietor of Lucas Montgomery Events, a gay wedding and nonprofit fundraising events planner.
Create, manage and execute gay weddings and non profit fundraising events
Provide detail oriented and creative event pre-production services
Negotiate with suppliers and contractors for the event, and coordinate their services
May 2016 – Aug 2016
Leading Quality Resorts rated me as the top hotel employee!
2014 – 2015
(Premier Staffing Agency)
-Candy Factory Productions and Distribution-
Jan 2007 – Jul 2014
● Support and manage seven employees in many different responsibilities. Including administrative support, human resources, and detail oriented project management
● Execute online business development infrastructure, increased revenue by 30%, including e-commerce, Video on Demand, affiliate management and advertising
● Development of global business partners, and traveling to industry conferences several times a year, meeting new clients and discovering new markets
● Coordinating all the operations for the company, including day to day responsibilities, goals, and development
● Act as project manager. Coordinating many projects at the same time. Ensuring timelines are met.
● Serve as sales coordinator for a variety of licensing and business development deals. Working closely with clients to increase sales
● Provide detailed reports and analysis to the owners using Excel and Word
● Act as an Executive Assistant. Experience in calendaring using iCal, domestic travel arrangements, and meeting coordination
● Maintain the office equipment and supplies, including VOIP phone system, servers, data storage, copy machines, networks, and computers
-Taj Campton Place, San Francisco-
Aug 2005 – Jan 2007
Restaurant and staff rated as one of the top 5 San Francisco restaurants by the San Francisco Chronicle
Strong knowledge of French and California wines
Utilize skills of superior service techniques and methods under pressure
Develop an extensive staff tip-share distribution program
Lead Server in “Train the Trainer” program
-Windsor Court Hotel-
New Orleans Grill Room Server
Mar 2004 – Aug 2005
Server for one of the Top 50 restaurants in the US, as rated by Food and Wine Magazine.
Strong knowledge of French and Creole infused food.
Mobil 5 Star & AAA 5 Diamond service and food rating
Manager of Safety Baseball Team
Collaborated with Maitre’d and Sommelier to coordinate multiple wine dinners