Ethics, Integrity, Values and Compliance are the essentials that I pride myself on as an HR PROFESSIONAL. Every employee within the organization should be able to TRUST there HR Representative. Great companies always FOCUS on GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I provide that same GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE to THE EMPLOYEE. That has to be done with a high standard of ethics, integrity, and a strong sense of values. We can’t forget COMPLIANCE every step of the way!! That is who Tasha McCutcheon is as an HR Professional.
* Strong Conflict Resolution/ Mediation Skills.
* EEOC/Affirmative Action
* Employment Law within several states.
* Wage and Hour Compliance.
* Succession Planning Programs.
* Policy Development and Interpretation
* Human Resources Leaders
• Employee/Labor Relations
* Strategic- Great at Focus Groups
* Excellent Team Building Skills
HR Business Partner
Jun 2018 – Present
-Sunrise Systems (Novartis)-
Employee Relations Investigator
Jan 2018 – Present
Associate HR Manager
Feb 2016 – Nov 2017
• Responsible for providing LR and HR guidance to 600 + employees on the daily basis.
• Work closely with management to align HR initiatives and programs with business strategy and plan objectives
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations
• Conduct recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt employees, review resumes to match experience with specific job related requirements to fill internal labor requirements
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
• Coach and advise the leadership team on issues related to hiring, associate performance, resolving associate concerns and terminations.
• Communicate and respond to associates with regards to medical benefits, payroll concerns and interpretation of Union Contract
• Administer the FMLA, NJFLA, STD, ADA and Worker’s Compensation for the Fairlawn Bakery Plant
• Create and maintain employee recognition programs (Employee Appreciation Day, Associate of the Month) etc.
• Oversee the medical and scheduling department
-Bed Bath & Beyond-
Employee Relations Manager
Jul 2012 – Sep 2015
• Provide Employee Relations support to approximately 450 stores in the US and Canada.
• Guides, trains and coaches business partners to ensure fair and consistent application of policies and procedures in accordance with Legal (EEO, ADA, FMLA) etc. and corporate compliance.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving all progressive discipline documentation for final action plans, suspensions and /or terminations.
• Review all LOA’s to ensure consistency across the board and to ensure they follow company policies and procedures.
• Encourage a stronger employee engagement atmosphere by researching employee enhancement programs such as an employee suggestion initiative.
• Participate in developing market/site goals, objectives, and systems. Evaluate and conduct meetings to go over reports, decisions, and quarterly to ensure that we are meeting quarterly goals (quota).
• Create, draft and implement action plans for exempt management that did not meet marketing/sales goals
• Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, safety, discrimination, and sexual harassment. Monitor and communicates E-learning training programs.
• Analyzes, benchmarks, and reacts to HR, Store Ops and business metrics to assist in driving results
HR Business Partner (East Coast)
Oct 2007 – Jun 2012
HR Manager for (157) centers, overseeing (12) states on the East Coast - ranging from Maine to Florida.
Oversee the management of performance appraisals, unemployment claims, agency complaints, subpoenas and legal documentation.
Manage all conflict resolution- ensuring that the results are win-win.
Investigate problems such as: working conditions, discipinary actions, and employee and applicant appeals and grievances.
Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedure, EEO and other employment laws.
Responsible and accountable for the training and counseling of field mgmt. groups regarding work-related problems such as performance or misconduct issues.
Provide HR Training for East Coast Region
Responsible for creating and implementing Employee Relations initivaties that drives for results.