Professional with 13+ years of experience administering employee benefits, increasing employee wellbeing and engagement, driving corporate culture change, and retaining top talent.
Expertise in employee benefits, wellness program development, leave administration, program evaluation, organizational development, event planning, communication, and data analysis.
Nov 2019 – Present
Global Benefits and Wellness Manager
Oct 2018 – Nov 2019
Manage all employee benefits and perks programs for employees in 53 locations across the globe.
• Manage employee growth from 500 to 1000+ employees in less than 1 year.
• Roll out employee benefits in 18 countries.
• Develop wellness strategic plan and implement across all locations.
• Administer LOA, ADA, Workers Compensation; develop programs and policies.
• Manage benefits transition for 100+ employees acquired through acquisition.
• Engage new benefits broker, implemented new ben admin system, launched 401(k), outsourced leave administration, and so much more!
Health Management Consultant
Apr 2017 – Oct 2018
Provide consulting services to clients ranging from 500-17,000 employees. Serve as a subject matter expert in guiding program implementation and evaluation, culture change and employee engagement.
Jul 2014 – Apr 2017
Develop, market, coordinate, implement, and evaluate wellness and employee engagement programs and initiatives for 6100 employees at Long Beach Memorial, Miller Children's and Women's Hospital Long Beach, and Community Hospital Long Beach.
-University of California, Riverside-
Wellness Program Specialist
Jul 2013 – Jul 2014
Develop, market, coordinate, implement, and evaluate wellness programs and initiatives for 7200 university employees.
-Eastern Kentucky University-
Wellness and Benefits Analyst
Aug 2006 – Jul 2013
Work across functional areas in HR, including: Benefits, Wellness, Onboarding, and Compensation.