Hi, I'm glad you stopped by! You've run across a highly motivated, innovative professional who intentionally blends strong recruitment experience with a background in career development. As a collegiate student-athlete turned corporate recruiter, I get excited about helping others land their dream job, witnessing the magic of personal development, and being a go-to career advisor for my network.
Outside of end to end staffing strategies and execution, I've also played in the neighboring arenas: HR/TA program management, learning & development, social media sourcing, diversity & inclusion program development, vendor management, new hire onboarding and TA benchmarking (competitor analysis, technology/employment trends, staff retention).
My most recent leap of faith- I decided to join the startup world as a Konger! Why Kong? We are a people-first company focused on building the most innovative API platform to help EVERY company accelerate the performance of every application in their enterprise. Lofty aspiration? Perhaps, but we prefer to dream big...VERY big!
Either watch us or join us as we venture forward towards our mission to win the hearts of developers and conquer the minds of enterprises.
Jul 2019 – Present
Making Data Available. Anytime. Anywhere.
Kong makes connecting APIs and microservices across today’s hybrid, multi-cloud environments easier and faster than ever. We power trillions of API transactions for leading organizations globally through our end-to-end API platform. Our vision is to enable developers to build more and manage less. We've built one of the most popular pieces of open-source software in the world and in the process grown an extremely engaged and active community.
75M+ Downloads * 40k+ Community Members * 100+ Enterprise Customers
We're scaling the team and plan to be double our size by the end of next year...interested in joining the fun? Take a look at our careers site and feel free to reach out!
-Pivotal Software, Inc.-
Regional Lead Recruiter
Sep 2015 – Jul 2019
At Pivotal, our mission is to enable customers to build a new class of applications, leveraging big and fast data, and do all of this with the power of cloud-independence. I was responsible for supporting the growth of Pivotal Labs' professional services roles across the East Coast region.
- Partnered closely with Managers, Directors, and C-level Executives to deliver a data driven, full-desk recruiting process, including resource planning, sourcing, screening, ongoing candidate management, negotiating offers, closing and onboarding candidates.
- Trained and mentored junior Pivots to empower them to learn and ramp up on best recruiting practices.
- Implemented and practiced agile methodologies within recruiting lifecycle ie: retros, user feedback, process iteration, A/B testing, lean requisition prioritization, customer feedback loops.
- Worked closely with Labs Leadership team to improve existing referral program and develop robust strategies around individual contributor involvement within the interview process.
- Involved with the development and roll-out of our Diversity & Inclusion program, Pivotal-specific benefits program, and the HR Leadership & Development recruiting rotation plan.
- Led a Learning & Development specific project focused on training new managers on recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new hires.
Jun 2014 – Aug 2015
TEKsystems® is the nation’s leading technology staffing and services company. I was responsible for the sourcing and recruitment of nationwide Technical Professional consultants, specifically within the applications and infrastructure verticals for the IT industry.
- Earned number one top spot on the Southeast Rookie Recruiter rankings by generating over $23,000 of weekly sales revenue for TEKsystems Tampa office in under 14 months; resulting in over $400,000 of yearly revenue.
- Generated continuous leads for 15 account managers in order to increase local IT market share.
Sponsored 3 MeetUp IT Networking Groups to develop professional relationships with technical professional leaders in the Tampa Bay area.
-The University of Alabama-
Assistant Director of Student Involvement & Leadership
Aug 2013 – May 2014
The SOURCE is a dedicated department for student leadership at The University of Alabama. As part of Student Affairs, The SOURCE’s main objectives include advocating for effective policies, building a strong community of student organizations by developing dynamic leaders who want to impact the UA campus in a greater way. As a member of this core leadership team, I helped connect students to involvement opportunities and foster collaboration amongst the 450+ registered student organizations.