-Johnson & Johnson-
Global Sourcing Director – Category Management
2017 – Present
Responsible for successfully developing and managing Category Strategies for Direct Materials (Packaging) Sourcing Spend across Medical and Healthcare portfolios.
Lead the interface between Supply Chain, Quality and Supplier functions and disciplines required to successfully drive quality, cost, delivery and service. Manage long-term partner relationships, drive cost driven value, end to end Supply Chain Solutions and Innovation.
-Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies-
Director, Vendor Optimization
2016 – 2017
Championed cross functional team in the identification, design and implementation of a multi-year cost optimization program
• Directed the Management, Engagement and Collaboration across stakeholders identifying a robust cost reduction pipeline exceeding $500MM across a five (5) year timeline.
• Contributed to overall Supply Chain target of 2 point Gross Profit improvement across Medical Devices.
• Partnered with McKinsey & Company to design, develop and implement Cost Optimization Model across Medical Devices and the identification of project portfolio and prioritization. Launch of Cost Modeling tools, product teardowns and BATNA strategies.
-Johnson & Johnson-
Global Source Director - Packaging
2010 – 2016
Executed strategic packaging initiatives across Medical Devices including:
• Executed packaging strategy for over $300MM Primary Flexible packaging across Medical Devices delivering in excess of $60MM in savings over 6 years.
• Spearheaded programs that drove best practice leverage spend utilizing business tools such as Ariba, Sciquest and Coupa to drive a competitive landscape and transparency. Engaged in cost modeling and market tools to identify “should cost” and data driven negotiations
• Delivered on Supplier Performance Excellence with launch of Innovation, Quality and Supplier excellence task forces reducing non-conformances and quality performance by 50%.
Global Director External Manufacturing & Strategic Sourcing
2004 – 2010
Delivered strategies supporting growth of third (3rd) party external manufacturing strategies across Medical Devices. Oversaw low cost sourcing alternatives for externally manufactured product platforms. Directed a global team of Sourcing Professionals in executing a portfolio of new products and supporting key Network Strategies and Acquisitions.
Associate Director Indirect Procurement
2002 – 2004
Responsible for the management indirect spend across the Global Ethicon Wound Care Franchise including engagements with the Commercial, R&D, IT and Facilities Organization. Participated in the early stages of the development of Category Management and strategic spend management across the enterprise.
Associate Director, Global Sourcing
1990 – 2002
Held numerous positions across pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer healthcare. Led, launched and identified new product development opportunities in cross functional roles including Engineering, Operations, New Products, Business Development and Supply Chain functions.