Project Manager, Workplace Operations
Feb 2020 – Present
Focused on driving and implementing workplace programs, tools, initiatives, playbooks, data insights, business process improvements, best practices and structure.
Workplace Lead, Operations & Experience
Jul 2019 – Feb 2020
Manage team responsible for the ongoing workplace operations & experience of 500k+ sq. ft.
HQ Real Estate & Workplace Operations Manager
Feb 2019 – Jul 2019
Manage real estate portfolio of 250k sq. ft. across multiple locations inclusive of space planning, utilization, and ongoing operations.
Associate Director, Workplace Operations & Design
Nov 2017 – Feb 2019
Responsible for the oversight and accountability of the Workplace Operations team and it's related functions, studio design standards and experience, and strengthening the welfare of our office culture through thoughtful, curated programming.
The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100+ professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Head of Office Operations & Workplace Design
Jan 2016 – Nov 2017
SocialCode is a technology and insights company that manages digital advertising for the world’s leading consumer brands. I oversaw the office operations and facilities for SocialCode's six offices, fostering employee engagement and satisfaction across the entire organization through workplace happiness initiatives and inspiring office environments.
• Supervised team of Office Managers that were responsible for the day-to-day operations of six office locations nationwide.
• Secured strong relationships and collaboration efforts with key stakeholders and executive team members to develop safe and productive workplace environments within a shared vision.
• Prioritized cross-functional collaboration to ensure prestige operational consistency.
• Forecasted, formulated, and effectively managed department budget while identifying cost saving
opportunities through vendor partnerships and efficiency enhancement opportunities.
• Organized and supervised org-wide Committee Program focused on community outreach, wellness, and social initiatives to bring the team together with purpose.
• Produced and managed org-wide cost savings travel program that resulted in over $100k in net savings.
• Project lead on New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and D.C. office build-outs and refurbishments. Inclusive of space identification, design, construction, risk-management, space management, and ongoing operations.
• Developed internal design playbook and implemented strategies to ensure physical spaces were
strengthened by thoughtful design and enhanced employee's well-being and productivity.
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Jun 2014 – Jan 2016
I was the Executive Assistant to SocialCode's CEO, COO, CFO, and Office Manager.
-Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD)-
Executive Assistant, Office Manager & Intern Program Manager
Aug 2011 – Jun 2014
FDD is a non-partisan institution focusing on national security and foreign policy. FDD was founded by a group of former U.S. officials and visionary philanthropists shortly after the attacks of September 11, 2001 to help free nations defend themselves.
I was the Executive Assistant to FDD's President and Executive Director, Office Manager, and Intern Program Manager.