HAYS is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional, and skilled people worldwide. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles, and temporary assignments. HAYS employs 8,000 staff operating from 250 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. Last year our experts placed around 80,000 people into permanent jobs and around 300,000 people into temporary assignments.
I am a specialist recruiter focused solely on Facilities Management roles specifically in the the New York City area. Some of positions I recruit for are Facilities Technician, Facilities Coordinator, Building Engineer, Facilities Manager, and more. What I pride myself on is having a great connection with not only my candidates but also my clients by meeting face to face and getting to know the property/job/people on a deeper level as a Recruitment/Talent expert in the Facilities Management industry.
If you are seeking talented staff for your business or new opportunities yourself, please do not hesitate to reach out - (347) 354 5918 | Sydney.Macha@hays.com
Hays is the #1 Most followed recruitment company on LinkedIn. Follow us here: www.linkedin.com/company/hays/
For more information about Hays visit www.hays.com
Mar 2020 – Present
Associate Recruitment Consultant
May 2019 – Mar 2020
Commercial Real Estate & Property Management
-Professional Sports Publications-
Inside Sales Representative
May 2018 – May 2019
Worked with and managed thousands of clients to sell ad space in professional and collegiate athletic programs nationwide. Exceeded 200 calls and 3 hours of call time each day, while providing excellent customer service to meet demands of clients.
-Attorney Frank Sandoval - The Uresti Law Firm-
Apr 2016 – May 2018
Personal Secretary of Attorney Frank Sandoval – The Uresti Law Firm
• Make multiple phone calls each day regarding clients and districts courts around Bexar County
• Use online organizers to keep track of clients and payments (ex: lawpay and clio).
• Schedule case settings and office meetings
• Prepare letters and emails for correspondence with courts and clients
Event Management Intern
May 2017 – Aug 2017
• Assist with summer events including: 4th of July, Night at The Alamo, and Movie Night at The Alamo
• Utilize excellent organization skills and apply critical thinking ability
• Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills
• Make decisions and ensure the smooth and efficient running of each event