Over 20 years experience in Corporate Real Estate in the tech industry with increasing roles of responsibility. A Corporate Real Estate leader with expertise in Project Management, Lease Administration, Workplace Strategy, Planning and Interiors, Safety and Security and Workplace Operations. Expertise in building global teams promoting rapid expansion across all disciplines. Ability to develop and implement large scale strategic plans and business critical projects with attention to detail, schedule and budget. Recognized for bringing teams together to complete projects, communications across departments, maintaining strong relationships and leveraging vendors to optimize efficiency. Strong emphasis on creating exceptional work environments and workplace programs that attract and retain. Balance both customer satisfaction and fiscal responsibility.
Director, Global Real Estate and Workplace
Feb 2019 – Present
Leading growing Global Workplace team creating an integrated facilities brand strategy and programs that will scale with our company goals.
-Developing Global Real Estate Strategy
-Creating Employee Engagement offerings, Safety and Security programs
Director of Real Estate and Workplace
Jun 2014 – Sep 2018
Led global real estate team through more than four years of rapid growth and expansion. Managed team growing from three to 30 employees. Increased real estate footprint from seven to 70 offices. Strong emphasis on creating a Facilities brand.
• Created exceptional work environments and workplace service programs that balanced both customer needs and fiscal responsibility.
• Led team with equal measures of autonomy and support, while maintaining similar balance across all of the facets of the business.
• Led growth efforts including mergers and acquisitions across a number of locations.
Director, Global Real Estate and Services
Jan 2013 – May 2014
Led small and effective team in global expansion. Standardized services across all geographies.
• Led small and inexperienced team to create a consistent service level in six regional locations.
• Managed rapid brand defining expansion program in the US, Europe and the Middle East.
Director, Real Estate and Site Services/Senior Manager, Real Estate and Site Services
Feb 2011 – Jan 2013
Managed global team through eight years of rapid change emphasizing consistency and careful budgeting.
• Led environmental sustainability efforts creating innovative Facilities programs that mirrored company’s product objectives.
• Managed real estate portfolio through both growth and reduction cycles to best meet company needs.
-Leadership Mountain View-
Member of Council and Chair, Advisory Council
Jul 2007 – Jan 2013
Member of Board of Directors/Chair
2002 – 2009
-San Lorenzo Valley Foundation for Education-
2004 – 2013
-Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce-
Member of the Board of Directors
Jan 2009 – Sep 2012
Senior Manager, Real Estate and Site Services
Nov 2005 – Feb 2011
-Silicon Valley Leadership Group-
Committee Member, Transportation
2007 – 2009
Manager, Planning and Design
Aug 1997 – Nov 2005
-West Valley College-
Associate Instructor, Interior Design
1999 – 2005