Experienced Human Resource Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the recruitment and pharma industry. Skilled in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), recruitment, relationship management, Team Building, Leadership, and Lead Generation. Strong professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Accounting and Finance from R.J.Tibrewal Commerce College..
-Accelere Infosoft Pvt Ltd-
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition | Human Resource
Feb 2019 – Present
Develops policy and directs, coordinates human resources activities such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
-Recruiting and staffing logistics;
-Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
-Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping;
-Responsible for employee relations, employee engagement;
-Company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
-Company employee communication;
-Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping;
-Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting and employee services;
-Assisting in employee filing and the HR filing system;
-Responsible for day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
-Wellcare Ethicals Pvt Ltd-
Assistant Manager Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Dec 2017 – Jan 2019
-Responsible for driving a team of HR executives / recruiters.
-We are conducting recruitment drives depending on the requirement of the candidate and
-Calculations of attrition ratio and building bridge on the gap of it
-Co-ordinate with Business Development representatives for B to B prospect of the company
-Working parallel with project heads for recruitment and training
-Taking care of overall screening of candidates, selection and recruitment along with joining formalities
i.e. End to end recruitment process.
-We use to arrange weekend / Monthly activities for staff motivation and team building
-Induction of the company, HR rules and regulations and other policies of the company were
downloaded across all staff
-Working on Professional Tax, Provident Fund & ESIC with PF consultant and calculation of taxation
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Mar 2016 – Nov 2017
● Taking care of overall screening of candidates, selection and recruitment along with joining formalities
i.e. End to end recruitment process.
● Responsible for salaries and incentives calculation of over 100
● Joining formalities and company’s induction was been taken care.
● Team building/motivational activities.
● Heading pilot batches for domestic projects like Final Touch & Motilal
● Working on Professional Tax, Provident Fund & ESIC.
-Nebula Infraspace LLP-
Business Development Manager
Mar 2015 – Mar 2016
As a business development manager, We(Team) were confident with improving and growing a business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. We use to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
I use to lead a team of staff. Our work was often reaching across all areas of the business.
● Started working as a Business development manager for time-share business (Nebula Vacations a
part of Pacifica Group).
● Targeting Hotel range of 3 to 5 star properties pan India.
● Generating Business for the Company by managing tie-ups with the Hotels across the country.
● Working in all the aspects of Hotel Tie-ups, starting from researching the location, finding suitable
hotels, generating connection with the targeted hotels and getting agreements done with the hotels.
● Negotiating rates, pre-purchase of bulk rooms and getting F&B discounts as per the requirement.
● Visiting properties physically for quality check and getting it on board.
● Attended TTF (Tour and Travel Fair) across the country for building with companies and generating
business out of it.
● Managing/Maintaining relationships with the Hoteliers/General Manager/Reservation Manager which
are already affiliated with the company. Also develop new relation.
● In entire tenure, I have worked on 150 hotel tie-ups from scratch and worked it all the way through
the legal tie-up agreements.
● Along with business generation, also handle the operations and training of the in-house marketing
team viz. Counselors and Tele-callers.
●Advising Sales representatives/executives (On Field) for more business coming in.
-Axiom BPM Services Pvt Ltd-
Jun 2010 – Dec 2014
● Started as an associate and got promoted to Project Manager.
● Handled a team of over 100 personnel.
● Managing all campaigns across the entire region – with multiple offices.
● Was also responsible for new campaign launches and execution.
● Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
● Was also responsible for over viewing – hand holding trainers.
● Hosting and managing entire “Rewards & Recognition” every month
across the center viz-a-viz work on Employee Appraisals.